Random Magic: The Gathering Decks

A place for me to post Magic decks for any format at any time. I may also post links to good decks or theory as I see fit. Basically, I'll post whatever I damn well feel like. Use at your own risk.

3/31/2005

Kamigawa Block Snakes!

Bennie Smith has a good article in this week's Into the AEther column on magicthegathering.com. Inside, this snake deck appears:

Land (23):
1 Okina, Temple to the Grandfathers
22 Forest

Creatures (25):
4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
4 Matsu-Tribe Sniper
4 Orochi Sustainer
2 Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro
3 Sosuke, Son of Seshiro
3 Kodama of the North Tree
3 Seshiro the Anointed
1 Jugan, the Rising Star
1 Patron of the Orochi

Other Spells (12):
2 Time of Need
4 Umezawa's Jitte
2 Wear Away
4 Sosuke's Summons

Sideboard:
4 Gale Force
1 Jugan, the Rising Star
1 Kodama of the North Tree
4 Ronin Warclub
3 Shell of the Last Kappa
2 Wear Away

Very interesting...